I often find myself with just 10 minutes between errands, such as yesterday when I finished at the gym at 3pm and only had to pick up my son at 3:30. You can bet that with 3 kids under 5, I make the most of my minutes! Here are 10 quick and simple tasks you can do to make the most of this fringe time.
2. Go on Twitter and follow 10 or more new accounts, and say hello to them.
3. Review a new social media platform you’ve been wanting to get started using.
4. Read a blog that’s similar to your goals and look for inspiration in content, design, and marketing.
5. Write down 3 goals each for the next 10 days, 10 months, and 10 years.
6. Leave thoughtful comments on a few blogs that you follow.
7. Meal plan for the week to increase your overall productivity.
8. Send your blog to a friend who you haven’t shared it with yet and ask for their feedback.
9. Join a new social media sharing group on Facebook.
10. Close your eyes and work on some meditation or listen to a quick motivational podcast. Personally l am a huge fan of my “Honest Meditation” app – but be warned, it is not a typical meditation!
See how much you can fit into a few 10 minute sections of time and begin building these windows into your daily routine!