White wedding dresses are not the only option when it comes to modern bridal wear! More and more brides are choosing colorful wedding dresses and modeled to show their individuality and their wedding colour themes. Choose a colorful wedding dresses can add an extra dimension to look at your wedding, and every different color has a meaning and significance you might want to consider when making your decision.
Light blue is the color of the soft and serene, reflects the color of sea and sky, whilethe deep Blues and dark plush and give a look of quality and richness. Electric bluesand shiny dynamic and make a real indication, but beware of overusing the blues asthey can also create the atmosphere to cool.
Yellow resembling the summer light, flowers and the Sun, and affirming and full of youthful optimism. To see more mature, using yellow gold to create an atmosphereof glamour to your wedding. Yellow is the color of a stimulating and creative and very suitable for weddings and energetic outdoor season. Trend wedding day pair yellow-grey for exquisite bridal gowns from the substation.
Green is the color of spring and new beginnings as well as nature and recently, all of that is “eco” theme. Ideal for outdoor weddings, green is a tone of quiet, calm and refreshing. Green is a popular color for bridesmaid dresses, too.
Orange is a color that strong, the fall can be thick or earth depending on the tone.Heating color, Orange became more popular in the silenced the mask, for examplepeach or terracotta, two of which adds a subtle interest to their wedding attire. Orange light fun and flamboyant and is sure to raise a smile on your wedding day!
Purple has the real story, and gives a atmosphere of luxurious and elegant for a bridal gown. Use sparingly, but dark tones, to avoid overwhelming with a strong tone. Lighter shades of purple that educate, and is often chosen by the creator.
The traditional red color of love, and it has a warming effect, romantic. Use red for your wedding dress will make you the spotlight, either as a block of color or used as accents in the dominant white dress. Dark red is the perfect choice for an intimate winter wedding.
Brown and beige that more and more popular than the color of the wedding dress, especially when choosing a vintage wedding dress. Brown is the color of natural, traditional and organic, health and provide a sense of stability. Vintage wedding dresses are often made in a smooth, subtle shades of Brown, beige and peach, and you can awesome accessories with color use wooden lace, beads and beading.
Read also Vintage Wedding Dresses
Don’t be afraid of bridal gowns in black! Black is sophisticated and classic color for the dress, especially if you have a clean cut, contemporary wedding or a Black Lace case. The black color is a powerful, authoritarian, and of course a very good partnerwith white for a twist on the traditional.
You can experience with color when choosing your wedding dress in many ways:
- A few wedding gowns are all colors, with details in lace, beading or different textureand structure.
- You may want to keep a wedding dress white or a pale color and use touch and accent shape belt or button, shoes or bolero.
- Think of accessories with color, the shoes with the headgear, jewelry or an umbrella!
- Combines the colors of the bridal gown groom outfit you, or Your bridesmaid, bouquet of flowers, or even the decoration of your place.
- Why not go to the patterns or solid colors rather than print?
- The color shading is a very popular trend now, as seen in a pink wedding dress, Gwen Stefani, which grows darker from top to bottom.
- Find two colors that complement each other and work with your wedding theme around them, maybe one for Your bridal gown and one for Your fiance!